CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Surprise Birthday




Yes it is official, I turned 40. I can't believe that 40 sneakes up on you as fast as it does. Lance was amazing and planned a surprise party. He made all of the plans and I had no idea. He planned it for Saturday and my birthday was on a Tuesday, so I was SURPRISED.



Brendan thought it was great to have balloons. He also loved the sign that said over the hill and wanted his picture taken. I had him take my picture so why not have his taken as well.

These are some of our friends. This is Mark and Regina. Mark usually has a full head of hair but he shaved it because his Halloween costume.


Russell, Brock, and Peyton playing around. We played games and had a lot of fun.


More friends Chad and Stephanie.

This is Heather. We had pizza, salad, cake and icecream.

The kids really like Chad and Stephanie. I think it is because they don't have any kids of their own yet so they are nice to other people's children. In the picture are Ella, Chad, Steph, Brendan, and Rosy. It was a great day. Before the party some friends and I went and saw Mama Mia. I loved the movie, it was GREAT.







1 comments:

Allie said...

Happy Birthday Malinda. Hope all is well with you and yours.