CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Vacation to LA

Our vacation plans changed at the last minute this year. My boys wanted to spend a week at grandma's without mom and dad, so we made plans to go to LA.
Lance is a huge Dodger fan. We had great seats both nights, and Lance was able to meet the owner of the Dodgers.
This was from our seat the second night. Lance had a contact who was able to get us seats behind home plate.


I decided if we were going to go to Dodger games then we would go to the beach as well. This is a picture I took while we were sitting on the freeway on our way back from the beach. I thought the trip to the beach just might end in a divorce, but we survived.
Proof that we were at the beach. It was a lot of fun. Lance didn't want to go, but I was sure glad we did. We didn't even stay and hour, but the water was great and there were not that many people there.

First night at the game and Lance is smiling. He hates that I have to take pictures. The game was great....even though they lost. I love watching live games.

0 comments: