CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Heather and myself at the Trunk or Treat. The Monk and the Gypsie.


Brendan and Peyton at the trunk or treat. The 2 Pirates. I left work early so I could take the kids trick or treating downtown. I decided that there were too many people and we would just have fun at home. Rosy was fire and I think she looks the part.



They decided to put leaves on the trampoline and jump around.


The pumpkin that we all helped to carve. They told me what to do and I attempted to do it.


Rosy and Brendan decided to make a pumpkin of their own. I was tired of the carving so it was fine by me.
A day at the office. The day is still young but I am trying to put some things on here. This is my friend Stephanie and myself. We both work at UVU. She helped me get my costume.


I am supposed to be a monk.



This is the before school picture. Brendan is a pirate. He is excited for halloween.








0 comments: