CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

St. George with Aunt Lesa

Steve came and played around with the boys. He can throw them a lot farther then I can. We were at a hotel in St.George Aug. 23. We had a fun weekend with Lesa, Steve and the boys. We all wish Lesa didn't live in Saudi Arabia and could see her more often.
Brendan thought he was cool sitting in the hot tub.
I am beginning if Brock ever smiles in pictures. He has a cute smile and one day I will have a picture to prove it.
Trying to show their Uncle Steve how to climb wet rocks.
It isn't as easy as it looks to swim with "floaty's" on.

Brendan had a lot of fun swimming at the hotel in St. George
The boys thought they could dunk me, but fortunately I can still take them all on and win.
Brock with straight hair and another happy face.
Russell is going out for Mr. GQ
I think they were trying to fight in the water. Lesa and I had chicken fights with the boys and it was a blast. I think I laughed so hard that I couldn't hold on to Russell.

1 comments:

Bear and Stephy said...

I still think you like Brendan the best. How long did it take you to find this comment.