CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hoppy Easter

Here is our happy teenager...Russell who wanted to stay in bed because Easter just isn't that exciting to him anymore.
I think Brendan was so excited. He loves hiding and finding the Easter eggs. He would hide them in the house and outside. It is fun to see how excited kids can get.
Brock is just showing the shirt the Easter bunny brought him. That darn bunny also brought a WII game that the boys already had. I guess the bunny is not as informed as Santa.
Brock was good enough to color eggs with us. Russell was too busy to do this activity. Brock also enjoys eating the eggs.
We have to make sure that we don't spill or have too much fun while coloring the eggs. Brendan likes writing on the egg with a candle.
Brendan and I had to go to the store ( I won't say the name because I hate that I shop there at all) and he got to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap. He thought it was pretty exciting.

0 comments: