CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Surprise

I decided to give Brendan a surprise party. He was talking about having a surprise party since Lance gave me one for my 40th. I wasn't going to do it, but decided when he asked in his prayers if he could have one that I would try and put a small one together.
Two cakes in two days and I couldn't be happier. Brendan and I have the same love for the lard frosting.
His friends were very good to jump and out yell "SURPRISE." It is hard to try and invite people when you don't really know the parents of the kids that he "hangs out" with at school.
My BFF Stephy made theses cool rocks with little treasures inside. We hid them around the yard and then the kids got to break them open. This was a lot of fun. She also made balloon animals and crowns for the kids. It was a success. She was/is a life saver.
Of course I posted the pictures backwards, so this is when he first walked into the room. The ceiling was all decorated and so I think that may have given it away.

0 comments: