CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Thanks to my sister

Not much to say here but a big Thanks to my sister. I often think about how lucky I am to have such a great sister. This is a picture of the flowers that she sent to me after my surgery. They were beautiful and made my week. I would have enjoyed Lesa just hanging out with me since that was all I could do, but it is hard to hang out when you live in Saudi Arabia... she sent flowers instead. I often try and tell my boys that they need to be nice to each other and to STOP fighting, but they rarely listen. I give them the example of my sister who always seemed to be nice to me. When we were teenagers she always let me tag along and didn't seem irritated by me at all. She has always looked out for me and I hope she realizes what a great example she is to me.

0 comments: