CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let the games begin

I have to say that Lesa was suffering from a severe cold but she was still fun to have along. She and Brendan were WII boxing and there were a couple of times that I thought she might actually hit Brendan and/or the TV.
We moved on to Rock Band. Lesa's husband Brett had never played before...he did better than I think I have ever done. However, that isn't saying much.
Russell at home on the drums.
My dad even tried playing the drums. I think we had more fun laughing than anything else.
Brett just rockin away.
This is where we really started the laughing. My mom claimed over and over that she played the drums in school and that she wouldn't need any help. She got a little out of control and ended up needing a little help. I am not sure if we helped her or not because we were all laughing soo hard. My parents are good sports.
I like this one because Brock is over in the corner trying to coach Lesa.


I think the only thing I can do very well on Rock band is sing. It doesn't sound very good, but I can still get 100%.

0 comments: